Indigo Version 4 Professional has the option to log all your data to an SQL table… But I haven’t seen any significant documentation on this, at this point.
The default sql database filename is sqlite_db, and is located at /library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 4/IndigoSqlClient.
Please note, this is not based on any documentation… Please feel free to offer suggestions and improvements….
The tables contained within the database are:
And the structures are as follows:
Table Name: device_history_basic
- id – INTEGER PRIMARY KEY
- ts – TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
- dev_name – VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL
- dev_state – BOOL
- dev_value – SMALLINT
- id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,
- ts TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
- dev_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
- temperature SMALLINT,
- humidity SMALLINT,
- setpoint_cool SMALLINT,
- setpoint_heat SMALLINT,
- current_mode VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
- fan_mode VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL