What is Devices that Are On!?Well, I was going through the usual feeds this morning… And noticed this:
This sounds like a use for Smart Folders (devices filtered by state), but I’d really like to be able to see a page on Indigo Remote that show only lights that are on. I’ve got 70-something light controllers, and I’d like Indigo to do the work of finding the ones that are on, rather than me scrolling a long list. Is this possible now?
Well, it wasn’t as of a few hours ago. But a quick modification to the Indigo Remote Device Listing plugin, and a few tests here, and there, and we have the “Devices that are On!” plugin. It will list all the devices that are currently on, and has a hyperlink on the name. If you click on that hyperlink Indigo will turn the device off, and then show you a brief status on the device.
|Donate to help continue the development of the Devices that are On!|
1) Download the ZIP file, and unarchive it.
- Click here to see the most current version of the Plugins…
- Version 1.30 — Devices that are On! (v1.30) (202 downloads) 6/15/2009
- Version 1.25b — Devices that are On! (v1.25b) (304 downloads) 5/14/2009
- Version 1.25 — — 5/14/2009
- Version 1.01 — Devices that are On! (v1.01) (137 downloads) — 5/12/2009
- Version 1.00 — Devices that are On! (v1.00) (129 downloads) — 5/10/2009
2) Rename the Folder to “Device_On” and place it in the following location. /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 4/IndigoWebServer/Plugins 3) The initial version of v1.25 required the CSS file to be moved to the Indigo Webserver CSS directory. This is no longer required.
- Remove the Eventlog folder from the Plugins folder
- Remove the Device_On.css file from the Css folder
- Restart the Indigo Server.
To customize the display, please modify the CSS file. And feel free to suggest additional customization, or modification to Benjamin….
- Added support for the external CSS file for customization purposes.
- Fixed initial problem with the CSS folder location. Released v1.25b with a revised CSS statement that allows the CSS file to remain in the local plugin folder.
- Added the Redirect feature to auto-refresh the screen when you turned off a device.
- Initial Release