What is Indigo Remote Device Listings?
Here’s a relatively quick application to list all your devices via the Web Plugin system of Indigo…
|Donate to help continue the development
of the Indigo Remote Device Listing
The application will display:
- Device Name
- X10 or Insteon Address
- The Device Type
- The Device’s Firmware level
- Last Modified Date
How about some feedback, and suggestions on what else you might want to see?
1) Download the ZIP file, and unarchive it.
- Click here to see the most current version of the Plugins…
- Version 1.25 — Indigo Remote Device Listings (187 downloads) — 5/14/2009
- Version 1.00 — Indigo Remote Device Listings (135 downloads)
2) Rename the Folder to “DeviceList” and place it in the following location.
/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 4/IndigoWebServer/Plugins
3) Restart the Indigo 4 Server
- Remove the DeviceList folder from the Plugins folder
- Restart the Indigo Server.
To customize the display, please modify the CSS file. And feel free to suggest additional customization, or modification to Benjamin….
- Added support for the external CSS file for customization purposes.
- Initial Release
- Added better error checking, and resolved some issues with Single Digit Firmware values