What is Indigo Weather Conditions?
Quite Simply, it’s a built-in Weather tool for Indigo. While it is similar to the NOAA script, it doesn’t simply populate the variables in Indigo. It is designed for Indigo v5, and it does so much more…
First, it has an honest to goodness, User Interface. Second, it will also product a web page that give you the current Weather Conditions, as well as a Weather forecast.
|Donate to help continue the development
of the Indigo Weather Conditions Plugin
|Current Time/Date||2011-05-30 04:11:56 +0000|
|Date of Forecast||2011-05-29|
|Temp in C||19|
|Temp in F||66|
1) Download the ZIP file, and unarchive it.
2) Open the folder, and take the Weather-Conditions.indigoPlugin and place it into
/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 5/Plugins
3) From the same folder, take the Weather-Conditions folder, and place it into:
/Plugins/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 5/IndigoWebServer/Plugins
4) Restart the Indigo 5 Server
5) After the Indigo server restarts, it will immediately open a dialog window, asking you to the set the default settings for the Weather Conditions plugin.
- From the Indigo Plugin menu, choose Weather-Conditions, and choose Disable Plugin
- (Optional) Remove the plugin from the plugin folder (/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 5/Plugins)
- (Optional) Remove the plugin from the IWS Plugin folder (/Plugins/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 5/IndigoWebServer/Plugins)
- Restart the Indigo Server.
Any suggestions on modifications or customizations, please email to Benjamin.
- Initial Release