Earlier this week Apple released to developers the fifth build of Mac OS X 10.6.5. The release comes just a couple of weeks after the previous release of Mac OS X 10.6.5.
The current version of Mac OS X Snow Leopard was released in mid-June after just under two months of developer testing.
Mac OS X 10.6.5 build 10H542 weighs in at 571MB for the delta update and contains six focus areas and no known issues. World of Apple sources state that Apple has not included a list of fixes with the latest build, yetMac Rumors has published a list.
Changes in build, according to Mac Rumors
- improve reliability with Microsoft Exchange servers
- resolve a delay between print jobs
- address a printing issue for some HP printers connected to an Airport Extreme
- resolve an issue when dragging contacts from Address Book to iCal
- address an issue where dragging an item from a stack causes the Dock to not automatically hide
- add SSL support for uploading files to iDisk
- resolve an issue with Wikipedia information not displaying correctly in Dictionary
- improve performance of MainStage on certain Mac systems
- resolve spacing issues with OpenType fonts
- improve reliability with some Bluetooth braille displays
- resolve a VoiceOver issue when browsing some web sites with Safari 5
- address stability and performance of graphics applications and game
- 3D Graphics
- Time Machine
- USB Devices